Week 17 8th grade 5/11/26-5/15/26

 

8th Week 1705/11/265/12/20265/13/20265/14/20265/15/2026Co-Teacher Notes
GeometryTessellation Project
Earth Science In Class: Chapter 9: Surface Water and Ground Water Sections 9.4 Groundwater 9.5 Caverns and Groundwater Landforms Textbook pages No Homework In Class: Chapter 10: Landforms Sections Sections 10.1 Landforms caused by mass movement, 10.2 Desert Landforms Textbook pages No Homework!!Substitue teacher todayHappy Summer!!
EnglishThe Hiding Place Final ExamStudy for Vocabulary Exam; list 21-30Vocaublary EXAMJust in case I ever teach again, write about one thing you learned where instruction was thorough AND you believe will come in handy; then tell me something you wish we had covered or covered better/more thoroughly. This will not be graded, but you are the best ones to help me be a more effective teacher and I would welcome your feedback."Nailed It" direcftives with some "Golden Nuggets" of recapped literary elements. Read some amazing books this summer! And, reach out with any recommendations for me. I will be recouping on the couch and in need of some awesome literature to pass this summer of no traveling. I love each one of you!
LatinReview for test on Wednesday over Chapters 19-21 Review pages.Study for test tomorrow on 19-21Final exam over chapters 19-21.no homework Last day of LNM 1!!!!!!
US HistorySee 5/14/25 LP - 9/11Check GCRNo ClassCheck GCR Activity
Formal LogicFinish Lesson 9.6Study for Final Test tomorrow Final Test No homework Finish Informal Logic