Week of 5/3-5/7

 

8th Week 165/3/20215/4/20215/5/20215/6/20215/7/2021Co-Teacher Notes
Discipleship
MathChapter 13
Lesson 4
and
Lesson 5
Chapter 13
Lesson 4 5-6
Leson 5 9-10
Chapter 13
Lesson 6
Chapter 13
Lesson 6 9
Chapter 13
Lesson 7
7-10
Informal Logic    Review for Final Test Rules 1-9 WedReview for FinalFinal TestComplete GCR assignmentClarifying Arguments
LatinChapter 10
Vocab
Fourth
Conjugation
Study for
Chapter 6-9
Test
Chapter 6-9
Test
Make Study
Material for
Chapter 10 Vocab
Wheelock's Latin
Verb Conjugation
Practice
Worksheet
Latin IICh. 19 Vocab QuizStudy for QuizCh 19 Grammar and Translation Quiz
Latin IIIPrepare Latin I gamePrepare Latin I gamePrepare Latin I gamePrepare Latin I gamePlay game with Latin I
Language ArtsPresentations from Rhetoric studentsCicero Read Pg 84-91Presentations from Rhetoric studentsCicero Read pg 157-168Discuss readings from homework





STUDENTS ARE TO COMPLETE GRAMMAR DAYS 111-115-GRAMMAR CHECK ON FRIDAY, MAY 7
Ancient History (Paone)T&T pp. 157-164T&T 164-171 (GCR)T&T pp. 173- 183T&T pp. 183-193 (GCR)T&T pp. 195-211
History - GeachPompeiiRead and take notes Pg. 403-412 answer questions in Google ClassroomDIscuss The Christian Church of the Roman Empire pg 387-398Read pg 420-422 Sec 3 Constantine the Great/ watch video in google classroom PompeiiContinue discussion The Christian Church of the Roman Empire
ScienceDiscuss Ch. 15Rd. p. 436-448, complete learning checks for each section, begin review questionsDiscuss Ch. 15, discuss case studies
make sure learning checks, review questions are submittedreview Ch. 15 learning checks and review questions, work on case studies